Friday 5 January 2007


Did you say greener driving won't be much fun? Toyota think it will.



I am again back to the future with a sporty concept car from Toyota.This will be both fast andsocially responsible.Lightweight ,but not in its proposed credentials,the FT-HS hybrid sports car is sleek and has a front-engine,rear-drive, set-up ,and looks for its revolutionary acceleration(0-62mph in the four second range) and optimal performance to an advanced high-output powertrain.The design team's brief was to produce a concept car to become available as a midpriced sports car and one suitable for the 21st Century.

For those who love the technical specifications, a further report is posted by the Green Car Guide.

Tomorrow, I go to the maker of the cars I particularly like,Volvo.I do drive one.
Have done so since they were seen as merely crush resistant, square and tank-like,metal boxes on four wheels.But things do change over time.Just look out for this and ,'er yes ,it is another concept car but one I hope I will eventually get to drive.


car.

No comments: