Friday 8 December 2006

That Time of Year Again,Green Cars and Jeremy Clarkson

Today I was reminded it was nearly that time again.Christmas.My young nephew is being unusually attentive and well behaved.What to buy him for Christmas.One of those Christmas DVDs,perhaps, where they shoot-up defenceless and perfectly good motor cars merely because they are designed to be environmentally-friendly.Or, maybe ,I'll just buy him a realistic-looking toy machine gun so he can stretch his imagination to destroying his own cars.Well,I have decided ,in the boy's best interests, not to buy either of the above gift ideas.

But,I digress.What I can't understand is why the terms 'green' and 'sexy'are always
looked by many commentators on matters motoring to be contradictory.The latest green cars are fun,stylish and good for the planet.To expand on what I am driving at, allow
me to ask Paul Clarke founder of the Green-Car-Guide to help me out here.

No comments: